Thursday, August 6, 2009

FINALLY CATCHING UP!

Boy, do I have a LOT of catching up to do!

I have been SO busy with more tests, celebrating daddy's birthday, visiting with gramma Yudy, CUTTING MY FIRST TOOTH:-), turning 9 months old!!! and playing with my friend Sammy that I've barely had time to eat or sleep (yeah, right)...or update this blog! hehe

I'll try to capture some of the highlights here......


On July 22nd we celebrated Daddy's 34th birthday. Mommy was excited because it's the 6 months out of the year that mommy and daddy are technically the same age so daddy can't tease her for being OLD! Daddy spent the last 5 days before his birthday teaching me how to "SNOOP"...trying to find his presents.....NO luck this year daddy....mommy and I did some good hiding in the golf club travel case out in the garage...HA! Thanks also to grandma Yudy for buying things so daddy could't see it on the bank statement!


Due to more problems with my reflux and ongoing ezcema, we started daddy's birthday at St. Mary's Hospital for more tests. I got some medicine that made me sleepy and then I had an upper endoscopy (big words for a little girl, I know-I'm getting smart!) Fortunately, everything came out perfect...so I am just a mystery!


I recovered quickly and it was time for a day of celebration!!!

Daddy enjoyed his presents...a new Mariners jersey...

AUTHENTIC!

batting gloves, sunflower seeds

I even got my first glove and baseball so daddy can teach me how to play catch!






I loved it!


Then we were off to the batting cages....



We ended the day doing daddy's favorite thing....RELAXING in the hammock! I love it too!





On August 2nd, I turned 9 MONTHS OLD!!! I weighed in at 22.4 pounds and am 29 inches tall! That places me in the 96th percentile for weight and 93rd percentile for height! The doctor says there is nothing to worry about....that I am very proportioned! Mommy and daddy say I'm going to be an athlete! I can't wait!


Marcy, Will, and Sammy came for a visit...we both stayed up WAY past our bedtime...and enjoyed playing with my toys! In the morning we shared some cheerios! It was fun!






Me and Grammy



No comments: