Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Another Stormy Day Off!

Mommy and I were SO excited to get up, go for a run, and head out to the Dakota County fair on our day off together, but this is what we woke up to. First I thought it would be a major disappointment to stay inside all day...but much to my surprise...mommy and daddy whipped up a project for me to do. When did they get this??? :-) And what is it??? (This is worth putting my binky down for!)
A brand new ACTIVITY DESK!!!

I helped mommy put it together while daddy ran off to work

And I thought the fair would be fun...this is GREAT!

Trying it out for the first time...

even has my own cup holder!

I love it!!!

I even ate breakfast in it! :-) Perfect...no more highchair....yipeeeeeee...I'm not strapped in!

After breakfast, we did a little art project

stickers take a LOT of concentration!
All in all, it's been a pretty fun day so far....and it's only noon...now it's time for LUNCH :-)

No comments: