Monday, May 19, 2008

I'm 17 weeks old today!!

Hi everyone! I'm back to share my latest improvements...I have gained an amazing 1.5 ounces in just the past week. That weighs me in at approximately 5 ounces-about the size of a turnip (what's with these analogies??) I am now a boasting 5 inches long! My bones (which were a rubbery cartilage until now) are starting to harden to bone-an actual skeleton. My sense of hearing is also developing...I actually overheard something really exciting today-mom buying me a bassinet so I can sleep right next to her and daddy when I get home. Not that I'm bragging, but it plays music, rocks, vibrates, has a nightlight, and is complete with anti-tip legs...just incase Maddi and Kaiser get curious! I can't wait to try it out!
Last, but definitely not least.....I have to share that at exactly 1:18pm on Friday May 16th....I think I performed my first back flip...and mommy hasn't stop talking about it since. She felt me move for the very first time....says I felt like a little birdie :-) This is getting fun!
Have a great week! We'll see you next time!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW!!!! I am so excited to hear you felt baby...June 5th is approching fast.Can't wait to hear...Love, Auntie Kris