Wednesday, October 8, 2008

37 WEEKS, 2 days!!!

Hello! I have some incredible news to share......I am FINALLY considered FULL TERM!!!! Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooo! The good news is, if I arrive now, my lungs should be fully mature and ready to adjust to life outside the womb, even though my due date is still 19 days away. I now weigh approximately 6 1/3 pounds and measure over 19 inches, head to heel. Things are getting a bit tight in here and I'm just about ready to pop out and meet you all! Mommy and I have felt some "Braxton Hicks" contractions off and on the past couple of weeks which apparently is her body's way of training for the big event! I sure can't wait to meet Maddi and Kaiser too, they have been really curious and I need to claim my territory in the new house! By the way, we are getting all settled in to our new home in Farmington, MN. Mommy has been cleaning, washing, organizing.........preparing my "nest." It will soon be all ready for my arrival. Daddy has been working VERY hard and is looking forward to a nice 2 week break to spend with me and mommy SOON! We'll keep you posted as the time gets near! Take care everyone and keep your eye on this site....a picture of me will be posted before you know it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to meet your new bundle some day--we're praying for you as the big day gets closer! --Bill