Thursday, October 23, 2008

39 weeks, 3 days.....4 days to go!!!


Boy, have we had a couple of hectic weeks....sorry I haven't been in touch. We are finally getting all settled into our new home again and I am ready to make my grand entrance SOON! For those of you who haven't been updated, mommy and daddy became very sick in the new home with asthma and allergies. Turns out it had MOLD in the carpet! eeeeeeeeeeeek. Thank goodness I was still tucked away in my little happy place :-) After moving furniture out, replacing the carpet, and moving back in.....we are FINALLY settled in again. My room is all ready to go and pretty soon I'll be snuggling with mommy and daddy for REAL! Mommy had her weekly appointment today where Dr. Boldt said I could arrive "any day now!" I can't wait!!

Here's a picture of mommy at 39 1/2 weeks......could be the last one you see of her with me still inside....we'll see :-)!

No comments: