Friday, November 28, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!





Hi everyone! We have had such a fun past couple of weeks, it's been difficult to find spare time to blog! I am now much more alert, trying to take in all this world has to offer. I am starting to smile, eat, grow a LOT more, and interact with new facial expressions...all of which are drawing even more attention to me from mommy and daddy! I am awake most of the days (and occasionally at night...uh-oh) and have definitely learned to use my voice to let mommy know if I need something! Although I heard mommy say once I've been a bit more "challenging" over the past week, I like to think of it as just keeping her on her toes!
Gramma Yudy arrived on Nov 23rd and we've had some quality time snuggling and playing-giving mommy a bit more time to relax. She doesn't even mind changing my dirty diapers :-)
I had my first visit to target where I was awake and mommy even took me out of my carrier! I got to say hi to the butcher and even gave him a BIG smile. We let him think I was excited to see him.....mommy and gramma didn't mention I was just passing gas! hehe
I FINALLY got to meet my Auntie Kris on Nov 25th...she is a good snuggler! She gets those watery eyes too once in a while when she stares at me...I just have a way with people, don't I???
I had my first Thanksgiving with daddy, mommy, gramma Yudy, and Auntie Kris. I got to sit at the table in daddy's arms..he's learning how to do things one-handed too now! ;-)
We had an excellent meal and thanked God for all of our wonderful blessings..including me :-)
Although I've been in this world almost a whole month now, everyone is still in awe and keeps saying what a miracle I am. It makes me feel good to know how much I am loved!
I hope you all had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving and got stuffed with plenty of good food! I miss everyone and can't wait to meet those I haven't!

CHANGING TIME
BOTTLE TIME WITH DADDY-MY FAVORITE!
FINALLY MET AUNTIE KRIS :-)
DADDY & ME
MOMMY & ME
CURIOUS PUPS
SO HARD TO STAY AWAKE
PLAYTIME WITH MY GIRAFFE

DO YOU HAVE TO CLEAN BEHIND MY EARS?

PLAYING WITH MY MONKEY RATTLE



2 comments:

sue fitz said...

You have changed my precious one! Mimi and Poppy love the cute Thanksgiving outfits...cuz u are sooooooo adorable in them! Can't wait to hold u again.
Love, Mimi and Poppy Fitz

Gramma Yuudy said...

Keira,
You are so cute. You take the best photos. You just loved your first real bath and Mommie and I had so much fun watching you enjoy the water. Your Mommie and Daddy look so happy in the Family Photo.
What a beautiful family you are!!