Friday, January 23, 2009

10 days until DAYCARE....EEEEEEEEEEEEK!

How is 2009 treating everyone?

We've had loads of fun already and we're sadly counting down the days before mommy has to go back to work. Although I'm a little nervous, I met my daycare mom Darla and my new friend Kinsley (5 months old) and I will surely have a blast!
Here are some of the highlights to our last couple of weeks...



A very special birthday gift from daddy to mommy. A "Mother and Child" necklace with both of our birthstones! Mommy loves it and hasn't taken it off since she got it! I love it too...it's just so shiny and the perfect size for me to grasp!

















My favorite sweater from Aunt Cindy, Uncle Greg, and Cousin Hannah...I can't wait to meet them!















Daddy rocked me to sleep:-) What a treat!
I love him SO much...I'm a lucky girl!















A peaceful 9 hours of sleep in my very own room! It was wonderful. No more tuning out mommy's booklight or the buffalo's endless snoring (no offense daddy!) I did still need the cozyness of my bassinet. That big crib is just too scary yet!







Another wonderful visit with grandma Yudy! We had fun (and wore mommy out) at the Mall of America, The Ugly Mug coffee shop, the Women's Expo,and my very favorite....Red Robin (again!)










Mommy tried to be discreet with her first attempt at breastfeeding in public. (We had no choice..I was STARVING!) Don't you think this big pink blanket gives us away? Not to mention it's a little suffocating!!! The man behind us (trying to enjoy his drink and read the paper) got scared away I think...he disappeared really fast!













Sneaky little Maddi, tried to steal my spot when I took my eye off her for a second!








I LOVE the bumbo seat. Life is much more quiet and peaceful for everyone when I'm looking at it from this angle! I have to admit, I was getting a little tired of staring at the ceiling!


My new "Super Seat"!
This is mommy's (and my) favorite toy!
I need to spend more time up in this! Not only does it prevent me from getting a flat head and bald spot, I can actually see the world, and mommy can make dinner with 2 hands instead of one (she says it's a lot easier that way.) I LOVE it...but what is with this thing staring at me???
Hope everyone is staying warm, happy, and healthy. More soon!!!

1 comment:

Kim Schleusner said...

Kerri-She is BEAUTIFUL!!! Hugs to you, that first day isn't easy! I will be back on the 9th and I know I will miss the girls like crazy! It will be great to see you and share momtalk! :)