Tuesday, January 27, 2009

1-27-09 Happy Birthday Auntie Kris!!!

In honor of my Auntie Kris, since it is her BIRTHDAY today...I learned a new trick!
I finally figured out how to bring something up to my mouth...other than my fist!
Mommy had her first night out without me or daddy for her friend Heather's birthday.
Happy Birthday Heather!!
I enjoyed my date at home with daddy...and he let me stay up late :-)
Daddy said I "wouldn't go to sleep"...the truth is we were just having fun together!
Daddy makes me giggle and squeal! How could I sleep?

Does anyone really believe this swaddle thing is working?
And don't even think about saying my legs are "chubby"...don't you know the camera adds 10 pounds? (And that's a lot when I only weigh 13 1/2)


Ahhhhhhhhhhhh...now I can stretch out and relax here.
(I guarantee the camera is adding a few pounds here too ;-) )


Although it's awfully cozy in here...I'm getting a bit tired of the 20 minute "bundle up" sessions we must endure before we can leave the house. Anyone else ready for above freezing temps???

PRAY FOR AN EARLY SPRING...the dogs and I are going crazy inside!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Gramma Yuudy said...

This whole Blog is so well done. My compliments on how well Keira is able to express herself, and the pictures are just priceless.
Good job!! Well Appreciated by Gramma Yuudy!