Friday, February 6, 2009

Aaahhhhhhh...The Art of Self Soothing!!

After a long tough week, I stumbled upon this wonderful thing called a thumb. Who knew I could soothe myself and won't have to scream for my binky at 2am???
As you know, the dreaded day finally came when Mommy returned to work and I spent 3 full days at Darla's. This was me just before we left on my first day. Do I look scared??? I was just worried about Mommy...she was nervous and a little sad to leave me!

It looks like I'm waving bye bye here...just trying to stretch really...it's cramped in here!

I had 3 good days at Darla's while mommy worked, but boy was I tired! I just can't figure out how to sleep there yet with all the excitement. Mommy and I snuggled a LOT on Thur and I caught up on my ZZZZZZZZZZs! :-)


After 11 hours of peaceful sleep the first night in my crib, I woke up to bright lights and mommy and daddy whispering "is she still alive???"
I don't get it...first they want you to sleep through the night, then when you do,
they wake you up??? I'm so confused!
Although I've never moved an inch when playing on the floor, I managed to wiggle up and wedge myself in the corner.....shouldn't have done that...after the scare,
mommy and daddy took my crib bumper off :-(
I'm learning how to hold my head up on my tummy to look at myself in the mirror!

My Fuzzy Valentine book from Mimi & Poppy...I love it!

Here's me again looking at myself in the mirror...I love this!


Loving my rainforest crib toy from Gramma Yudy!


Have a great weekend!!! We'll see you soon!

2 comments:

Gramma Yuudy said...

Keira,
You are growing so fast. I can't wait to see you again and give you a big Hug!!
I Love You Up to the Moon and Back!
Gramma Yuudy

Hook House said...

I love the one of her looking at herself in the mirror - so cute! We can't wait to see you little Miss Keira! :o) I love you! Love, Auntie Cindy