Sunday, February 22, 2009

My First Date with Jack :-)

Mommy's friend Heather and my friend Jack came up for a visit, and look at all the fun we had! We started out with a lunch date to none other than THE RAINFOREST CAFE...and wouldn't you know they sat us in the gorilla room....AGAIN:-) Jack and I loved it! After lunch, we hiked over to "BUILD A BEAR" and boy did we have fun. Jack picked out a bunny and helped me pick out a pink monkey.
It was a LONG wait in line getting ready to build our animals.


Finally we were at the front, ready to get started, and I was HAPPY!


Jack helped me out...starting with giving her a squeeze


He picked out a heart and placed it inside


Gave her a kiss

And finally, washed and groomed her to make her pretty!


The finished product took a LONG time and was a little bit scary...she's bigger than me!
(Not to mention I was tired and getting HUNGRY...building a monkey is a lot of work!)



No comments: