Monday, September 27, 2010

Quick update!

Time just flies by, especially when we are enjoying the summer. I can't believe it's been a whole month since I've posted! So much has happened, I can't begin to catch you all up. Mommy and I have started running (well, I've been "riding") in my new jogging stroller, Kaiser celebrated his 3rd birthday, the Twins won the Central division, the Vikings got their first win :), Grandma Judy came for a visit, we visited the Renaissance festival again, I'm potty training, I'm starting to talk in full sentences, and the greatest news of all....I had another swallow study and I'm starting to drink some liquids without thickener..a HUGE ACCOMPLISHMENT!!!!
Here are a few pics to share :)Me and Grammy
My first corn on the cob...I LOVED it!


...boy, this is a lot of work!

Goofy pic of daddy!

Another magic stone??? I am so lucky!


No comments: