Thursday, August 7, 2008

28 WEEKS!!


How is everyone doing? I'm finally filling you in on what I've been up to lately. At 28 weeks, I now weigh about two and a quarter pounds (about like a chinese cabbage) and measure ~14.5 inches from the top of my head to my heels. I am really starting to wiggle now, pushing mommy's tummy out. I am now blinking my eyes, which are sporting eyelashes. My eyesight is developing, allowing me to see the light that filters in through the womb. I'm also developing billions of neurons in my brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world. (ONLY 11 1/2 more weeks!!!) Thought I'd share the picture of Maddi catching a little snuggle with mommy's belly! I tried to kick her several times, but she didn't even flinch...I think doggie day care wore her out!! :-) I sure can't wait to meet her and Kaiser in person. We will never be bored! I have a check-up next week with a formal ultrasound so mommy, daddy, and doctor can see how I am positioned and check out my movement. I'll keep you posted with my report card!

2 comments:

Gramma Yuudy said...

I Love Your Blog!

Gramma Yuudy said...

Kerri,
I just Love the photo of "Dog-on-Belly". How precious!
The upper right of your tummy near Maddie's ear looks like it could be "Baby Girl's" little butt, pushing against Maddie's head.
I can't wait to see the baby.