Saturday, August 30, 2008

31 weeks

Well, I am FINALLY getting around to updating everyone on how things are going. I am 31 weeks, 5 days and growing strong! Had my check up last week and all is well. Head down and sunny side up, I am just passing the time until I am ready to join the real world. Just 8 weeks to go!!!! I have been told I measure in at ~16 inches and I'm heading into a growth spurt. I am really starting to wiggle along nicely now, and I can even turn my head from side to side. I am moving my arms, legs, and body am beginning to plump out as fat accumulates underneath my skin. As you can see above, mommy's beginning to plump out as well..hehe.
My new room is FINALLY ready to go....daddy hung my favorite monkey picture last weekend!
My new dresser with MP3 player monkey and baby picture of Maddi :-)

2 comments:

management said...

Kerri- You look so cute! Your due date is so close!!!! I'm so excited! Keep up the good work,
Roar

Heather047 said...

Kerri- This is the cutest blog ever! You and Mike are going to be such great parents. You are already a wonderful mommy for doing this for your little baby girl. I am so happy for the two of you and can't wait to "shower" you with gifts this Saturday.
Love always,
Heather